Are you a wall breaker? Do you respect boundaries or does a wall kindle the urge to tear it down?
1. Pay a fee of $1 per poem to: Paypal (you may need to create an account). Send a $1 payment to email@example.com.
2. Submit poetry to firstname.lastname@example.org WITH the Paypal receipt
number and the word "Submissiom" in the subject line.
3. COPY and PASTE the poem(s) in the body of the email.
4. Include a bio (no more than 100 words), your name, address,
phone# and email. An accompanying picture is allowed.
5. Previous and simultaneous submissions are allowed but please
indicate if you own copyright and where the poem was previously
published. If accepted for publication elsewhere, notify us as soon as possible.
6. Must be 18 and older.
7. Poems must be submitted in English.
We will notify the winner by August 28, 2010 and post the winning poem. the following month. Good luck!