My poetry

partially autobiographical, sometimes biographical, hopefully creatively crafted


Monday, July 05, 2010

HA!

Well, well, well...the prodigal daughter returnes.

1. I have been ill and the witch-doctors are mumbling about dialysis for my failing kidneys.

2. I filed for disability but am still working until it is eith approved or denied.

3. I started my own on-line journal, The Subversive Human...for some reason. Multi[ly won't let me post the link. Oh Well, here it is: http://thesubversivehuman.blogspot.com/

The theme for August is "when walls fall". The deadline is August 15, 2010. The prize is $25.

Are you a wall breaker? Do you respect boundaries or does a wall kindle the urge to tear it down?

1. Pay Paypal a fee of $1.00 per poem to subversivehuman@gmail.com
2. Submit poetry to subverwivehuman@gmail.com the Paypal receipt
number and word "Submissiom" in the subject line.
3. COPY and PASTE the poem(s) in the body of the email.
4. Include a bio (no more than 100 words), your name, address,
phone# and email. An accompanying picture is allowed.
5. Previous and simultaneous submissions are allowed but please
indicate if you own copyright and where the poem was previously
published. If accepted for publication elsewhere, notify us as
soon as possible.
6. Must be 18 and older.
7. Poems must be submitted in English.

We will notify the winner by August 28, 2010 and post the winning poem. the following month. Good luck!

I am hoping that I get as big enough response that I can have a 2nd and 3rd place winnner.

After-all, a girl has to have sumthing to dfo whilst she is laid up in bed. Be kind and pass this blog post along...it would be nice to get this going...

I'll be blogging next weekend...My head kinda exploded this weekend...lol...so I was abed instead of watching fireworks....sigh

No comments: