My poetry

partially autobiographical, sometimes biographical, hopefully creatively crafted


Sunday, January 24, 2010

Poetry Contests


Good Morning Everyone.

Last year, I made the decision to do less blogging and more writing. So far, it has not paid off but I have hopes. What happened was that I notated how much time I was blogging, reading blogs and commenting. It was too much IF I ever wanted to entertain hopes of completing a sci-fi manuscript and to continue to submit poetry to journals, contests etc. So I ended up losing friends, and keeping friends whose work I read on a regular basis. This trend will continue of Yuku.

I do most of my blog reading at work, during lunch. Unfortunately, I rarely comment BUT I do read your blogs. LOL. In any case, I have posted a new contest, that I have submitted at my Yuku blog at Secluded Paradise. Good Luck to any who enter and hey, let me know if you win. I will be THRILLED...

No comments: